Why Lug-All Web Strap Hoists?
Designed for overhead maintenance and construction of energized lines, Lug-All Web Strap Hoists are instantly recognized by the distinctive shape of their cast aluminum frames, which is a proprietary trade-marked shape. Lug-All Web Strap Hoists are made with high-strength aluminum alloy castings and are manufactured in the United States. Our U.S. based manufacturing means Lug-All has the capability to consistently improve the usability of our products.
Utility Linemen around the world trust Lug-All Web Strap Ratchet Winch Hoists to get the job done quickly and safely. Also known as Web Strap Pullers or Lineman’s Come-Alongs, these Lug-All hoists were specifically developed in the 1960’s to pull and/or tension energized power lines during either line construction or repair.
These lightweight lineman’s hoists are used internationally by utilities and utility service companies, typically in “bucket trucks” or for underground utility work. Lug-All Web Strap Hoists are also becoming more popular with industrial maintenance personnel who prefer web straps over cables or chains.
Capacities range from one to two tons. When you need a hoist that gives you the quality, durability, and reliability you expect, a Lug-All web strap hoist is the answer.
Lug-All Web Strap Hoists also allow for maximum mobility and portability. Now available in two different “lightweight” models, the Model 35 holds a maximum weight of 1-1/2 tons, while the Model 40 holds a maximum weight of two tons. Both models are available in a standard or convertible design.
Engineered for Reliable Operation
- The convertible model only has two hooks, making it easy to switch between single and double strap lifting power.
- Our exclusive breakable stress link is engineered to break when the winch becomes overloaded, protecting you and your equipment.
- Lug-All Web Strap Hoists meet ANSI B30.21 specifications.
- Each hoist is tested to 125 percent of their rated load.
- Designed with forged hooks with latches, resulting in a stronger hoist.
- Double flanged drum prevents the web strap from coming in contact with the ratchet teeth.
- Positive load-holding in all environments: with a double interlocking pawl mechanism, no load brakes will slip or fail.
- Open frame construction allows for cleaning and visual inspection; self- lubricating bushings throughout the housing and on the pulley assure smooth operation.
- Five hook styles that are designed to meet your application requirements and work practice standards.
- Models equipped with hot stick levers, rings, and hot stick latches for remote operation with heavy insulated gloves.
- Lug-All Web Strap Hoists DO NOT have to be bolted; you can use our web strap hoists in every situation, and they are completely portable.
Lug-All Web Strap Hoist Advantages
- Light-Weight, Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Interlocking Pawl System
- Web Strap Stores on Double Flanged Drum
- Easily Replaceable Stress Link Gives Overload Warning
- Open Construction for Daily Visual Inspection
- Reversible Fiberglass Handle
- Nylon Web Strap
- Standard Quick Release Pulley Block Double Reeved for Full Capacity
- High Strength Alloy Steel Latching Hooks